<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://carissalam.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
C A R I S S A L A M: Santorini Summer OOTD #2

16 August 2017

Santorini Summer OOTD #2

If you enjoyed my first Santorini Summer OOTD, here is another outfit that I wore on my holiday to the beautiful Greek island! (Just slipping this post in before it hits Autumn haha!) You may have already seen me post a couple of pictures on my Instagram wearing this outfit, and I absolutely love it! To find out more about what we got up to in Santorini, click here!
What I love about this dress is that it has a simple yet stylish design - a short floral black and pink top layer, and the rest is a black maxi dress that's slightly see-through at the bottom to give it a more elegant feel, and there are slits down both sides to show off the legs. I love how this dress is suitable for all sorts of occasions, from walks in sunny towns like Fira, or even as an evening dress! It's so comfortable to wear, I wore this throughout the whole day in the bustling town of Fira, and it was still in tact haha! I paired this dress with a beach hat, rose-gold Aviator sunglasses and a large blue hand-bag that can fit all my travel things in! (I carry a lot of stuff!)

DRESS: H&M
HAT: Primark
SUNGLASSES: River Island
BAG: A shop in HK

I hope you enjoyed my OOTD post, if you liked this post feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think! :)

Carissa xxx

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home