<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://carissalam.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
C A R I S S A L A M: Hong Kong 2014: Next Station Dessert

7 August 2014

Hong Kong 2014: Next Station Dessert

After another busy day at work, I met up with my family in Mong Kok and we did a little shopping around, even bought myself a selfie stick from 女人街 (Ladies' Market) :P We then had dinner at a thai restaurant, and then we all fancied having something sweet to eat, so I suggested going to this dessert place that I'd heard of, called 'Next Station Dessert'. With the help of google map, we finally found the café. The queue was quite long, but luckily we didn't have to wait too long to go in.
We ordered a few desserts to share; one of them was a geeky-looking dessert that was held in test-tubes :O  The majority of it was shaved ice. From left to right, the first one was wasabi and cucumber flavour, coffee flavour, and mint jelly with lemon cheesecake and aloe flavour. It looked really cool, but the actual taste was quite bland, so it was a bit disappointing.

Another dessert we had was the passion fruit soufflé, which was really nice! The soufflé was nice and soft, and I just love anything with passion fruit!


Then we had the molten chocolate soufflé with rum and cookies-and-cream ice cream~ this was just amazing! The rich chocolate flavour was so good. And who doesn't like cookies-and-cream ice cream? :P

 Lastly, we had the green tea soufflé with green tea ice cream. This was also really tasty, the green tea flavour was very strong and sweet. It had some red bean on the top of the soufflé.

Overall, I was very pleased with the desserts, they looked pretty and tasted good (except the test-tube one, which just looked interesting haha), although they were quite pricey~ around $50-60 each (HK dollars) :O We went to so many other cafes in Hong Kong~ keep checking my blog for more foodie updates and what I get up to on my holiday in Hong Kong! If you have any cafes/restaurants that you went to in Hong Kong and would like to share, please feel free to comment below! I'd love to hear from you :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home